- UPPER DARBY, Pa. (CBS) — Police in Upper Darby say they have a suspect in custody in connection with a hit and run that left a man in critical condition. Upper Darby Police say the suspect turned h...
- NORRISTOWN An East Greenville man remained stone-faced as a jury convicted him of charges he drove drunk and caused a crash that claimed the life of his friend, who was a passenger in the vehicle...
- PHILADELPHIA - March 7, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are trying to identify a man struck by a hit and run driver in the city's Roxborough section Thursday night. The incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. on...
- PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police have identified a man that was struck by a hit and run driver in Roxborough late Thursday night. The hit and run happened at about 10:30 p.m. along the 400 block of Domi...
- WEST PHILADELPHIA - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a woman's body in West Philadelphia. Someone found the body at 6:30 a.m. Friday in the 1400 block of North 57th...
- 1 of 16: Katrina Williams, age 34, of Burlington City was arrested in a search warrant sweep in the 400 block of York Street in Burlington City, N.J. on Friday, February 28th. She is charged with P...
- Doylestown church embraces Zimbabwe couple in crisis Chancellor blasts efforts to break away West Chester U. Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to meet pope to pitch Philly gathering Area storms not severe en...
- A former Berks County high school coach admitted Thursday to having sex with a 16-year-old student. Benjamin Stopper, 32, was sentenced to 11 ½ to 23 months in prison, followed by 4 years of probat...
- A former girlfriend of Oscar Pistorius testified Friday at the double-amputee runner's murder trial that he always carried a firearm and that their relationship ended when he cheated on her with Re...
Opinions, statements or expressions in the Montgomery County Daily or
related media are solely those of the individual author(s). They do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of the officials or employees of Montgomery
County. Montgomery County disclaims any obligation to update, modify or
amend any posting or related media, or to otherwise notify a recipient thereof,
in the event that any matter stated herein, or any opinion, statements or
expressions set forth herein, are removed or changed.
Any content, information and any materials provided in this posting or
related media is on an “as is” basis, and all copyright resides with their
original author(s). The inclusion of a link to an external website should
not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site's owners (or
their products/services). Montgomery County is not responsible for either
the content, or output, of external websites.
Share multiple articles, photos & videos in 1 go !